Get your private health insurance, required to obtain a residence permit, right away and be one step closer to living in Turkey!
The private health insurance required for foreign nationals to reside in our country provides assurance for your health in your new life in Turkey.
Comprehensive coverages and privileged services are offered within the scope of Güneş Health Insurance for Foreign Nationals.
Visit a Güneş Sigorta agency for more detailed information.
Scope of Coverage
Inpatient Treatment Coverage
- Hospital services (surgery, operating room, anesthesia, medication, laboratory fees, radiology etc.)
- Room, bed, board and attendant care expenses during hospital stays
- Cornea, kidney, pancreas, liver, heart, lung transplant
- ESWL, Gama Knife expenses
- Coronary angiography
- All kinds of diagnostic biochemistry, microbiology, pathology examinations, radiological examination and imaging conducted during inpatient treatment
- Post-surgery physical therapy
- Medical home care services to assist the insured during daily activities and that provide social support
- Chemotherapy, radiotherapy, dialysis
- Medical treatments shorter than 24 hours for ailments such as food poisoning, casts, burn injury treatments (observation, examination)
- Prosthesis expenses due to loss of limb as a result of an accident or disease
- Intensive care unit treatments
- Dental and nasal treatment expenses incurred as a result of traffic accidents
Outpatient Treatment Coverages
- Physical examinations
- Diagnostic examinations
- Physical therapy
Inpatient treatment expenses shall be covered with unlimited coverage at contracted health care institutions, and with an annual limit of 20,000 TL at health care institutions outside of the contract, including an 80/20 co-insurance. Outpatient treatment expenses will be covered with an annual limit of 2,000 TL and a 60/40 co-insurance.
*The above is for information purposes only. For more detailed information, please review the policy conditions.